About Lake Arrowhead:
Come to Lake Arrowhead and you will see why it is often referred to both the "Alps and Jewel of Southern California." At almost a mile high, Lake Arrowhead is truly above it all. As you drive up the scenic Rim of the World highway, those breathtaking views are just the beginning - the "jewel" lies just beyond those trees and over that ridge. The city life washes away as you descend through the shade of the Dogwood trees. 14 miles of epic shoreline enclose the sapphire blue water of Lake Arrowhead. The lake is lined by century old pine, oak and cedar trees. With its famous relaxed lifestyle and most of the modern conveniences of any city, Lake Arrowhead has it all. For the outdoor enthusiast, the area offers just about everything you can think of and around 300 sunny days a year in which to do it. There are two villages at Lake Arrowhead: Blue Jay Village and Lake Arrowhead Village which provide many choices of restaurants, specialty shops and grocery stores. Lake Arrowhead is a private lake with the majority of the shoreline occupied with private homes and docks. To learn more about Lake Arrowhead and our properties, visit our FAQS (frequently asked questions) tab on our website.
Arrowhead Retreats Vacation Rentals is a family owned and operated business. All of our properties are unique, yet they all have a consistent level of quality in amenities and features. Our team is very passionate about what we do and we take pride in each and every one of our properties that we offer to our guests. We proudly support the Lake Arrowhead Chamber of Commerce as Members of the Leadership Circle. If you own a home in Lake Arrowhead and are interested in learning more about having us manage your home, please call 800-336-9867 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of the features and amenities that we provide each of our guests in all of our properties:
* Keyless access - no need to worry about picking up a key from an office or meeting someone at the property
* Wireless internet access
* Cable service
* Linens and towels provided
* Washer and dryer available in most cabins
* Kitchen stocked with all the basics including pots, pans, plates, flatware, glassware, toaster, blender, etc.
* Coffee maker with coffee filters provided
* Outdoor BBQ provided (either natural gas, propane gas or charcoal depending on property). Propane tanks provided.
* Starter supply of paper towels, toilet paper, hand soaps & dishwashing soap (bring extra if you have a larger group)
* Bundle of Firewood provided (ability to have more delivered at a nominal fee)
* Trash service
* Information notebook about property with local info, restaurants, attractions, etc.
* Concierge service - for a fee we can stock your kitchen with groceries and beverages that are ready when you arrive
* Catering service - for a fee we can provide catering services for your group
Please read some of our guest reviews on our site to learn more. We would love to have you join our list of very satisfied guests.
Come and visit us at our new location at Lake Arrowhead Village on the upper level straight across from Stater Brother's Market.
28200 Hwy 189, Suite O3-150, Lake Arrowhead CA 92352
Arrowhead Retreats Vacation Rentals
Mailing Address: PO Box 1016, Lake Arrowhead CA 92352